Keeping the #Dreamforce energy alive! Our Dreamforce Aftermovie featuring highlights picked by the Salesforceben.com team.
- 4 days
- 170,000+ attendees
- 2700+ sessions
The Opening Keynote had 11+ announcements, including:
- Service Cloud Voice
- Einstein Call Coaching (for High Velocity Sales)
- Einstein Voice Skills Builder
- Customer 360 Truth
- Customer 360 Analytics (Tableau)
- Mulesoft Accelerators
- Trailhead GO – use your favourite Salesforce learning platform on any device.
There were announcements especially for you:
- Dynamic Forms and Actions
- Einstein Search
- Einstein Voice
- Enhance Flow with pre-built templates
- New Lightning Mobile App
…and other announcements for marketers:
- Einstein Analytics for B2B Marketing
- Lightning Email Builder for Pardot
- Pardot API Boost
- Einstein Messaging (Marketing Cloud)
- Interactive Email (Marketing Cloud)
- Einstein Designer (Commerce Cloud)
- Customer 360 Audiences (CDP)
Downtown San Francisco became the ‘Dreampark’. The Customer Expo was impressive, with 400+ ISVs showcasing…plus, many other specialised areas to explore!
Benioff was joined by some big headliners, including David Beckham, Tim Cook, Marco Bizzarri…
…and Barrack Obama! You had to wake up early – the queueing started at 2:45 am for the 10:30 am session.
There’s no time to sleep at Dreamforce! Amazing after-hours events included:
- The B2B Marketing Bash, hosted by Sercante
- Salesforce Saturdays Dreamforce Special #IAmaSuperHero
- The ultimate Dreamforce party, Dreamfest, was headlined by Fleetwood Mac this year – wow!
We can’t wait to do it all again next year!
Check out our full Dreamforce content on the blog.
#DF19 #DreamforceKeynote #Einstein #Trailhead #SalesforceSaturdays #IAmaSuperhero #Dreamfest #Dreampark #DreamforceParties