If your organization is working on the front lines to help combat COVID-19 and you have an immediate need to collect data through secure online forms, you may be eligible to receive free data collection services from FormAssembly.
FormAssembly is an all-in-one form builder and data collection platform with high standards of security and compliance and a robust Salesforce integration. As a company, we are donating pro bono Compliance Cloud accounts and Implementation Services to healthcare and nonprofit organizations with applicable COVID-19 projects.
About FormAssembly’s COVID-19 Assistance Program
Organizations that are eligible for FormAssembly’s COVID-19 Assistance Program will receive access to FormAssembly’s Compliance Cloud offering. The Compliance Cloud plan offers secure, reliable data collection that is compliant with a wide range of crucial data privacy regulations worldwide, including HIPAA in the United States, GDPR in the European Union, and several others.
FormAssembly has a decade of experience working with key players in the nonprofit and healthcare industries to help keep data collection processes streamlined and secure. Thousands of organizations worldwide use FormAssembly for secure data collection, including some that have already taken advantage of the COVID-19 Assistance Program.
In addition to secure and compliant data collection, FormAssembly’s COVID-19 Assistance Program provides organizations access to several key FormAssembly benefits:
- Pro bono Implementation Services: Data security training session, designated Implementation Manager, and consulting calls
- Priority support: One-hour response times via chat or email 24 hours a day, five days a week, with escalation to phone calls for urgent situations
- Increased controls for sensitive data
- Encryption at rest
- Salesforce Health Cloud integration
- Compliance with data residency requirements (hosting in many countries)
- And more
How to use FormAssembly in the fight against COVID-19
FormAssembly’s versatile drag-and-drop form builder and data collection platform can be useful for several COVID-19 related use cases, including:
- Self-assessment questionnaires
- Epidemiological studies
- Clinical trial screening
- Volunteer registration forms
- Donation forms
- And more
If your organization needs help with COVID-19 related data collection use cases, apply for the Assistance Program here.